Melody O'Hair

Skip to content

Advanced search
  • Quick links
    • Unanswered topics
    • Active topics
    • Search
  • FAQ
  • Login
  • Register
  • Home Board index
  • Search

Search found 6 matches

Go to advanced search

Advanced search
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
by Softnfuzzy1
Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:36 pm
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: What is you favourite mohair item for masturbating.
Replies: 8
Views: 4463

Re: What is you favourite mohair item for masturbating.

I so love our fetish
  • Jump to post
by Softnfuzzy1
Tue Mar 31, 2026 7:28 am
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: Any women here with a wool fetish?
Replies: 5
Views: 5423

Re: Any women here with a wool fetish?

I really wish there were women who love wool like we do! I’m a decent looking man with a job and play in a band ride motorcycles and love fuzzy wool but I cannot find a woman who share my passion 😞
  • Jump to post
by Softnfuzzy1
Tue Mar 31, 2026 7:24 am
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: Thick knitted mohair socks.
Replies: 4
Views: 4761

Re: Thick knitted mohair socks.

Amazing 🤩
  • Jump to post
by Softnfuzzy1
Tue Mar 31, 2026 7:20 am
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: What is you favourite mohair item for masturbating.
Replies: 8
Views: 4463

Re: What is you favourite mohair item for masturbating.

I have so many favorites I’m kinda out of control, when I get a little hornet I stop at a thrift shop or 3 and by the time I’m done shopping I usually have taken my undies off and put on a fuzzy sweater and let my cock slip out on the way home oops then I go inside and I put on a pair of leg warmers...
  • Jump to post
by Softnfuzzy1
Fri May 09, 2025 10:55 am
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: In Person "Sweater Swap Meet"?
Replies: 6
Views: 39594

Re: In Person "Sweater Swap Meet"?

I would've loved the idea bummer it never took off
  • Jump to post
by Softnfuzzy1
Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:27 am
Forum: Wool Fashion Forum
Topic: Sweater Stories
Replies: 6
Views: 17518

Re: Sweater Stories

I can’t locate any stories plz help me
  • Jump to post

Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1

Go to advanced search

Jump to
  • Melody O'Hair
  • ↳   Wool Fashion Forum
  • ↳   Market Place and eBay Plus - The Wool Version
  • ↳   Links and great old posts
  • The Fur Den
  • ↳   The Den's Index Page
  • Home Board index
  • All times are UTC+01:00
  • Delete cookies
  • Contact us
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
*Original Author: Brad Veryard
*Updated to 3.2 by MannixMD
 

 

cron